AdvicePay is what it is because of the people who work here. We are lucky to have some extremely talented team members in our ranks, so we thought we would tell you more about these individuals. Why do they work here? What do they do in their free time? What makes them tick?
The team member spotlight series aims to give you a glimpse into the life of the people who work here. To kick the series off, we talked to Happiness Hero, Erika Madden. Here is what she had to say:
What is a normal day for you like at AP?
- Testing new features that we're gearing up to release (to make sure they're working as nicely as possible for our customers as soon as they're deployed)
- Creating help desk articles -- or editing existing ones -- to prep for a new feature
- In 1:1 or group meetings with fellow team members
- Updating internal processes or policies for the Support team
- Following up personally with customers to let them know that the feature they requested is now live (woohoo!)
- Writing our monthly Release Notes post for the blog
- Prioritizing feature requests from Support for our Product Owner
What is your favorite project that you have worked on so far while working at AP?
What inspires you?
Where are you going on your next vacation?
Stay tuned for more employee spotlights -- they will be featured on our blog and social.
Posted by Shannon Beck
As part of the Marketing Team, Shannon uses her creative skills to help folks learn about AdvicePay and how to get the most out of it. Her experience in marketing for continuing education and tech companies means that she’s both a learner and a teacher through her work. When she’s not wrangling email or posting on social media for us, she enjoys kayaking with her dogs, Rook and Rizzo, or trying out new recipes with her husband. Born in Baltimore, she’s still an avid Raven’s fan, cheering from Montana.