In December, we launched some pretty serious email upgrades that we're excited to share, and also knocked out a fat stocking's worth of other upgrades and fixes. These small, sweet changes are sure to get your new year started right without compromising your diet resolution. Win-win!
Have you subscribed to our blog yet? Umm...why not?
Take a moment now to subscribe so you don't miss out!
What we’re most excited about
EMAIL FEATURE UPGRADES
Lots of new email features
- Redesigned emails
- Adding additional BCC recipients
- Use advisor as reply-to contact
- Add firm logo to client emails
- Ability to export the email log
Other Features & Fixes
- Upgraded help desk beacons. What's a beacon? Read the Release Notes below.
- Sort clients alphabetically by last name in tables. Previously, clients were sorted by their first name. You told us that it would be more helpful to sort by last names, and we agreed!