I think we can all agree that 2022 was a huge year for fee-for-service financial planning! In fact, a recent Cerulli report estimated the percentage of clients receiving financial planning services will increase from 75% in 2022 to 83% in 2023.
As we reflect back on the year, we've compiled our top five most-read blog posts of 2022. From creating a client service calendar to generating 5-figure flat fees for service, we covered a lot of hot topics.
Take a moment to read and catch up on the articles advisors liked best. Plus, enjoy a few bonuses at the end. 🤩
Top 5 Blogs of 2022
- How To Create An Annual Client Service Calendar For Financial Planning Engagements
- Services You Can Provide Under The Fee-for-Service Model
- How To Charge For Fee-For-Service Financial Planning
- How To Structure And Establish Pricing
- How To Generate 5-Figure Flat Fees For Service: A Conversation With Michael Kitces & Bill Bachrach
- Guided Tutorial: How to Launch Fee-for-Service in 2023
- Five Steps to Launching Your Fee-for-Service Business
- Upcoming Webinar: Ask Me Anything with Bill Winterberg, CFP®, Mary Moore, and Lana Dalton on January 18th at 11:00 AM MT
We can't wait to bring you more informative blogs, webinars, and feature updates in 2023! Be sure to share your thoughts on what you hope to see in the comments below.
From the entire AdvicePay Team, Happy New Year! 💚
New: 2022 Fee-for-Service Industry Report
Discover the latest trends in the fee-for-service financial planning industry from 2022, and what to pay attention to in 2023 with data collected from leading advisors and firms across the country. Be the first to gain access to the semi-annual report using the button below!
As AdvicePay’s Digital Marketing Strategist, Kaitlyn plays a major role in implementing our marketing strategies across digital platforms. Kaitlyn earned her degree in Business Marketing at Montana State University (#GoCats!) Not only did she find a love for all things blue and gold there, but she also found her passion for marketing. When Kaitlyn isn’t crafting social media posts and emails, she can be found exploring new eateries, volunteering as a Chapter Advisor for a local sorority, and watching Outlander while dreaming of her one-day vacation to Scotland.