April showered AdvicePay with bug fixes, eSignature upgrades, and an exciting new enterprise feature -- Offices. Check out our release notes below to get all the details.
What we're most excited about 🎉
Offices for Enterprise
Our exciting new Offices feature for Enterprise firms allows you to organize your advisors the way that you see fit, plus have the flexibility to maintain the specific level of control and oversight that you need!
By taking advantage of Offices:
- You can group advisors from the same firm, region, or even status into separate offices
- You can set an Office Manager for an office
- You can control all advisor settings for them, the Office Manager can control the advisor settings, or your advisors can control their own settings. Customizable settings include disclosures, invoice details, logos, addresses, invoice details, and more.
- Within an office you can control advisor permissions, allowing them to view everything, or just themselves
Read more on setting up and managing Offices for your Enterprise.
Collect eSignatures from non-AdvicePay clients
Continuing our eSignature improvements from last month, we now support sending standalone documents (that aren’t attached to invoices) out for signature to anyone -- even if they are not a client entered into AdvicePay!
This makes collecting all of the signatures you need for your firm even easier, and helps keep your documents centralized.
Need to brush up on how to send out documents? Read our tutorial here!
Other Features & Bug Fixes
- Changed eSignature “contracts” terminology in-app and in emails to “document”
- Updated split/rep code terminology to “rep code”
- Updated password creation and reset screen to include handy helper text
- Refactored the Business Dashboard
- Fraud prevention enhancements
- Addressed pen test feedback
- Allow a user to sign up for more than one account with the same email address
- Log/Audit enhancement
- Updated color of “Approvals” in Navigation
- Last login date added to Hubspot
- Add registered clients/active subs to Hubspot
- Add guard to prevent two different email addresses from being associated with the same SSO id in a firm
- Fix for duplicate error reporting
- Fix for eSign name specification error
- Fix for Enterprise advisors decreasing a client’s subscription fee when Invoice Approvals active
- Fix for email update error
- Fix for error with self-pay Enterprise advisors adding a bank account during onboarding
- Fix for rep code not auto-filling on a document
What to Look Forward to:
- More eSign enhancements
- Client experience improvements!
Before you go:
Have a feature you'd like to see?
Visit our idea submission page on our website anytime to share your thoughts with our team!
Made with love in Montana
Erika is the reason you’ll keep smiling, even in the (rare) event you have an issue with AdvicePay. As a mom of three kids with a Journalism degree, a long history of leading customer service, and a mild obsession with Lord of the Rings (extended version), you know Erika has the patience and tenacity to stick with whatever challenge comes up. Her problem-solving and communication skills are amazing, but honestly, it’s her volunteer advocacy work with victims of domestic abuse that makes her our real hero.